Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Non-Affiliated Finds, Craigslist Finds, Classifieds, [& off topic] Discussions + More Wangs - April 2019

Either a heavy foot, summers, or angle gear issues? That car looks very nice.
'04 Titacama M66 VR. - 132K - $13,000 - https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/hampton-2004-volvo-v70r-6-speed-manual/6853767126.html

I saw this car in person at a cars and coffee two years ago and it was a fine example. The owner at the time said he didn't drive it in the winter because it wasn't good in the snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
680 Posts
I didn't realize it was April already, all the dates on my homework are wrong lol

Zoinks said:
Really. No discussion on this?
Clean carfax, one owner, low miles.
Don't get me wrong, red wagons are my jam, but 19 grand for a non turbo fwd p3 without any good options (outside of R Design)? I just hate how p3 v70's are all so base model-y, and those two tone seats don't really do it for me, on any Volvo. If it was a t6 awd R Design, I'd be dangerously looking to take out more student loans for it, luckily that's possible with a V60 instead.

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL. I did same thing. I posted and then thought, "Oh, it's April! New thread time."
I didn't realize it was April already, all the dates on my homework are wrong lol

·
Registered
17,318 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I decided to go after the next car in my used car bucket list. I picked up a 2007 Land Rover LR3!

This thing is a tank! It needs a good bath though.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
Oh sh*t those are Polaris wheels. Super rare and desirable in rwd land
Yeah, I want those wheels in a bad way. This was posted by the owner over on TB.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
I decided to go after the next car in my used car bucket list. I picked up a 2007 Land Rover LR3!

This thing is a tank! It needs a good bath though.
You're hilarious. So when does the XC90 go off lease? lol

·
Registered
5,730 Posts

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
No no no too rounded on a still pretty square car. At least for me.
What do you guys think about the price on this?
Seems high given the mileage, but the exterior looks to be in good shape. I hate those wheels.
LOL, I guess I’m a party of 1 on the wheels.

To me, the maintenance history is more important than the mileage. Obviously, it was owned by an enthusiast at some point. Does the seller have a detailed service history? If not, then definitely overpriced. Driver’s seat looks toast.

1 - 20 of 692 Posts