SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I truly appreciate the knowledge I gain when reading everyone's posts, but I had to post a postive message and say that I love my caR, I have no issues, it runs like a top and I LOVE IT more than any car I have ever owned. No weird noises, no mechanical demons, no issues... just pure driving pleasure.

My only complaint is that I travel for work and I don't get to drive my caR much, in 7 months of ownership I have only put 1200 miles on it, but every mile was driven with a big smile.

Anyone else "happy" with their caR these days?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'm happy with my car. It has it's quirks and odd noises here and there but runs strong and has never left me stranded. I've only owned volvos for the last 12 years and it's by far my favorite.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
OK I truly appreciate the knowledge I gain when reading everyone's posts, but I had to post a postive message and say that I love my caR, I have no issues, it runs like a top and I LOVE IT more than any car I have ever owned. No weird noises, no mechanical demons, no issues... just pure driving pleasure.

My only complaint is that I travel for work and I don't get to drive my caR much, in 7 months of ownership I have only put 1200 miles on it, but every mile was driven with a big smile.

Anyone else "happy" with their caR these days?
1200miles in 7 months? Your R is going to last forever. I've had mine about 6 weeks and have put just over 6000 miles on it. I'm afraid she's going to wear out before me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts