SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I changed my key fob batteries, I would get an audible confirmation and some lights (I think) when I use my thumb to lock the car. Now it just locks it without any kind of confirmation. Anyone else had a similar experience? What could be wrong? the batteries not strong enough or something? I have a 2012 S60 T5 with PCC if that matters.

I appreciate all of you guys for helping.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Check in Sensus - there are several settings for locks (with/without lights, horn; all locks or just driver when you use the proximity sensor, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check in Sensus - there are several settings for locks (with/without lights, horn; all locks or just driver when you use the proximity sensor, etc.)

Will do.

So does changing batteries mess with the communication between the fob and the vehicle?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Will do.

So does changing batteries mess with the communication between the fob and the vehicle?
Just seems to be sensitive to battery and power issues. My new one reset the key memory for now good reason a couple of weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Will do.

It should not have changed your setting but stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
With my 2012 I do not get an audible beep if the car has not moved. There are also other conditions that don't sound the beep, like when locking from the rear doors on a steep incline or from the front passenger door on a warm day. I don't understand why it's so difficult to program a beep whenever the doors are locked. Seems so strait forward to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts