SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a pair of these (aftermarket GMB) wheel bearings for my 850T from FCP a few years back, and only ended up installing one of the 2 pieces. I have one NIB front wheel bearing, with all new associated HW (axle nut, 6 bolts). List on hub is $87.26 without hardware. I will do $75 + shipping for new hub/hardware, and a **bonus** 2nd OEM VOLVO hub with 100k, nothing wrong with it.

Used (100k) OEM Volvo 850T IC hoses. No visible rips, tears, or damage. Good cheap backups. $15 + shipping.

PM for pics. Items would ship from 01566.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am interested in the wheel bearings/hubs. My dad's T5-R is in terrible need of a new bearing. Any idea what shipping would be to 17050 (not sure how much they weigh)?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are pretty darn heavy. I could check into a flat rate box. Shoot me a PM with a valid email address and we'll take it from there. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just to reiterate,one of these two pieces is brand new in the plastic. Never installed. I also purchased all new associated hardware, which is included, that I paid additional $ for from FCP. I am also giving the buyer a second, perfectly operable OEM Volvo front wheel bearing for FREE, just because. I just had someone pass on the deal because they could buy one new aftermarket piece for $100 shipped, after I offered to do the whole deal for $100 SHIPPED as well. NO hard feelings of course, but I'm scratching my head. Do the math guys.

I just don't want someone to miss out because of some confusion. I am taking a loss on this.

Last bump, nothing left to talk about, this stuff has been in my garage for two plus years now, it can die there for all I care. I'm just looking to pass it along.

I will do $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. This is based on roughly $25 UPS shipping, as each piece weighs approximately ten pounds. If you want to sit down and do the math for me, then YES, I will do actual shipping to your zip code. Paypal only. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump to top. Anybody on these wheel bearings??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts