SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<B>Source:</B><BR><I>Automotive New Europe<BR>By: Mark Rechtin<BR>April 8, 2002</I><P><B><A HREF="http://www.autonewseurope.com/stories408/focus408.htm" TARGET=_blank>Next Volvo/Focus/Mazda gets AWD!</B></A><P>-Drew

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hey, I think that's great news! Do you know if they're using a similar platform strategy on the new batch of mid-sized (S60/Mazda6/Ford Whatever) cars? I'd love to see awd spread throughout the range. I ask this at the risk of being shot dead b/c I like the new Mazda 6, mainly.

·
Super Moderator
39,233 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by javadoc:<BR><B>Hey, I think that's great news! Do you know if they're using a similar platform strategy on the new batch of mid-sized (S60/Mazda6/Ford Whatever) cars? I'd love to see awd spread throughout the range. I ask this at the risk of being shot dead b/c I like the new Mazda 6, mainly.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am sure that they will, eventually. I agree about the new Mazda 6...I just saw it, this weekend, at the New York Auto Show....what a beautiful car! And the hatch/wagon model was as handsome as the sedan. Loved the lines and I am sure it will be a great driving car! Even the new Rx8 seems a good looking coupe.<P>Yannis<P><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts