SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking in of March/April at the pavilion. Is that too early??? Let me know...

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
As usual, I'm down!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Lets get something planned for MD sometime soon! I just joined up and it will be nice to meet some local Volvo enthusiasts.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Thinking in of March/April at the pavilion. Is that too early??? Let me know...
Where? (Which city?)

If close to your location, I might be able to get there...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Would anyone be interested in meeting at Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD? They always hold cars and coffee events there so they typically don't bother automobile gatherings. Also I see since we have some PA folks interested, it is very close to the PA line and very easy to get to because its right off RT.83.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Would anyone be interested in meeting at Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD? They always hold cars and coffee events there so they typically don't bother automobile gatherings. Also I see since we have some PA folks interested, it is very close to the PA line and very easy to get to because its right off RT.83.
That's about 90 minutes for me (I live between Philadelphia PA and Wilmington DE).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Any suggestions on a date? Im off every weekend and I think Sunday might be the best day of the week since i'm sure some people work Saturday but most are off Sunday.
I'm thinking mid March maybe?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Any suggestions on a date? Im off every weekend and I think Sunday might be the best day of the week since i'm sure some people work Saturday but most are off Sunday.
I'm thinking mid March maybe?
Sounds good. Lets see how many ppl we can get...

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Jesus, Hunt Valley?

Yea, no. I'm out then. I mean, I have my limits. Granted, I usually make it up to Baltimore for the meets, but that's pushing it. Hunt Valley is like 125 miles away.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Why not just stick to the pavilion like we've been doing? It's an awesome spot and gives people more to do besides look at cars. I mean, we can look at cars and then go mountain biking, hiking, have a cook out, etc.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rmorse, you'll have to forgive me as I am new, but where is the pavilion? I have no issue driving for the meet, I was just throwing some ideas out there.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Rmorse, you'll have to forgive me as I am new, but where is the pavilion? I have no issue driving for the meet, I was just throwing some ideas out there.
My bad, never even saw this.

The pavilion is at Patapsco State Park.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would totally go for a summer meet there. Very familiar with that area, I'm from Catonsville. Lived there for 22 years.
I posted over at TurboBricks and we are thinking IKEA College Park at the end of March. That's a location that is central to people in Baltimore area as well as to people from Southern MD and Northern VA.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would totally go for a summer meet there. Very familiar with that area, I'm from Catonsville. Lived there for 22 years.
I posted over at TurboBricks and we are thinking IKEA College Park at the end of March. That's a location that is central to people in Baltimore area as well as to people from Southern MD and Northern VA.
As a UMD student, I would love to have a meet up at the CP Ikea. +1 for this location

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I'm all for Hunt Valley (it's my backyard)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm all for Hunt Valley (it's my backyard)
IKEA college park was selected for max turnout, but I'd love to get a local Volvos and coffee going up here at caribou coffee in hunt valley. Its right in my back yard as well, I'm in Monkton.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts