SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next generation Volvo XC90? <br>What's coming next from Volvo <p><br>Springboarding off the success of the XC90 (Auto Spies 2003 SUV of the year), the swedish company is about to pull the wraps off another breakthrough vehicle at the Geneva auto show...The spies think it's another Volvo truck but were unable to get a definitive answer.<p>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: Next generation Volvo XC90? (doublel)

It'll be the VCC concept (aka V90). The refreshened S80 will also be shown. Whether they choose to show other cars at the show remains to be seen, but if there were, I'd guess it'd be a 40/50 series.

·
Registered
134 Posts

It would be nice to see concepts from Volvo. I just returned from the Detroit show and while Ford, GM and DC had a ton of excellent concept cars, Volvo had none. Everything they had was production and the only vehicle that I saw for the first time were the R vehicles and frankly, while they do look nice, they are S60s. I have an S60 so it was not a big deal looking at them. The R vehicles would have been great to drive, but autoshows are about looking not driving. With the planned H30, S40, V50, XC 50, V90 and whatever else they have coming, I thought they would at least have shown something in Detroit.<p>I am really looking forward to seeing the new 40, I hope they show it soon.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: Next generation Volvo XC90? (omega6_virus)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>This probably will happen, but any word for sure that these will make it to Chicago?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>I, seriously, doubt it.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
6 Posts

The new XC50 is coming for the Geneva auto show and will over power the BMW X3 in terms of display size at the show. Cant wait for it coming out the end of the year apparently. XC50 XC50

1 - 6 of 6 Posts