SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought an '02 S60 AWD in September and wanted to say that it is the nicest car I have owned so far. I tried to locate one with the Nav system but did'nt want to shell out the $$ to have one shipped. Other than that it has everything I could ask for and it does everything I ask it to do. I can't wait until we get some inclement weather here in Northern VA. to put the car through its paces and see how the AWD performs.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: Newbie (SilverAWD)

Welcome to Swedespeed. I believe you'll be most impressed by the car. I've driven the S60 AWD in some snow/rally situations in the mountainous areas around Calgary, Alberta and it is highly controllable.

Did you opt for DSTC?

Good luck with the car and keep an eye out for Washington area get togethers. A lot of us on the board are from the Capitol region.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Newbie (Theodore Ruxpin)

Theodore, be very careful when you apply the Stongard. I bought it about a month ago. Its very thick and the headlight one is very long. Its advisable to have two people doing it with each person holding an end. I ended up having to pull it off a bit because it stuck to the headlight prematurely. It left some blemishes but they aren't very noticable.

Good luck,

Pat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.