SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome me! I am..or was a huge Volkswagen lover. The man (Mullen1120) recently bought me a Volvo in August and I love it. Hope to learn a lot here and check out some sweet Vulvas.

heres ma baby

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yay another little red Vulva!

And.....

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Welcome to SS Julia!
Tones of info on the Site. Various types of people and skills. This section of SS (SwedeSpeed) is pretty popular so it will be what you make of it.
Congrats on the car! I lived with mine for 7yr so we can get attached to those car as much as VW fans ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Vulvas?

I do hope that was some sort of freakish auto correction!!!

Welcome all the same...

:)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome! What are the stats on the car? T5 I believe?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Id love ro come!

When's the official date? This would be.my very first Volvo meet :) My work schedule is crazy buit ill try to make it out!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i think its leaning towards dec 1st

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
nice car. cute girl. awd + M66 = WIN!
nice find mullen - you are treating her right!
congrats on the car miss julia.
York is a bit of a hike but my office is in the Landsdale area if you guys ever want to meet up. get one of them amish chicken pot pies.

We need more girls on this site so you are a welcomed edition!
there are so few on here that we dont even have the usual forum "game" to throw at you. got to go to tristatetuners for that...lol.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Ahhh - I have heard it said that way before . Vulvas , Vulvos

Hi, Miss Julia

That is some really nice - Grill Working - going On there . I'll high light that with some
Purple Passion .:)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
nice car. cute girl. awd + M66 = WIN!
nice find mullen - you are treating her right!
congrats on the car miss julia.
York is a bit of a hike but my office is in the Landsdale area if you guys ever want to meet up. get one of them amish chicken pot pies.

We need more girls on this site so you are a welcomed edition!
there are so few on here that we dont even have the usual forum "game" to throw at you. got to go to tristatetuners for that...lol.
believe it or not she actually found the car

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Ok, so it's official now - S40 is girl's car even if its T5. V50 being a wagon is definitely a mum's car and you guys should be buying S60, C70 or some other men's car if you really want to look and drive like you mean business.. :D

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Yes, We should all Driving something New .

I Drove a C70 - it's a Nice Grand Dad Cruiser - as the Back seat is for the Grand Kids - it's so small .:D

If Volvo went back and put a classic Bench seat in the Front - then It would be Hot . Hey at least I can have a Picnic Spread - back there .;)

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Ok, so it's official now - S40 is girl's car even if its T5. V50 being a wagon is definitely a mum's car and you guys should be buying S60, C70 or some other men's car if you really want to look and drive like you mean business.. :D
Nah, come on, the S60 is daddy is too serious car and the C70 is the mid-life crises car . . . ;)
The S40 is enjoy life, be free, and forget what the others are saying . . . lol

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I Drove a C70 - it's a Nice Grand Dad Cruiser - as the Back seat is for the Grand Kids - it's so small .:D

If Volvo went back and put a classic Bench seat in the Front - then It would be Hot . Hey at least I can have a Picnic Spread - back there .;)
I fully understand what you're saying with "picnic" - my wife's driving V50. You should also mention enough place to put children bags when you drive them to school. :D

Nah, come on, the S60 is daddy is too serious car and the C70 is the mid-life crises car . . . ;)
The S40 is enjoy life, be free, and forget what the others are saying . . . lol
I believe there's a missing part in your ode to S40: "The S40 is enjoy the life, be free (to show the woman in you) and forget what the others are saying".. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts