SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everyone!

Thanks for allowing me to be a member.

I recently purchased a 2006 S60 with the passenger headlight/ day time running light not working. I thought it would be a simple light bulb change and boy was I wrong!

Up until this point I replaced the bulb harness, purchased a replacement headlight assembly and I've even paid someone to run diagnostic on the headlight. Not solution yet.

I spoke with a Volvo mechanic and he told me that if the headlight is out after a couple hundred start cycles the computer will stop sending power to the socket. Another mechanic told me it could be the CEM.

I recently purchased my own Dice Vida device via the VMWare instructions found in this forum. The problem is I do not know the procedure to check to power to the light or how to test the CEM.

Can anyone give me some insight or maybe even a pdf that will walk me through testing the CEM and power to the low beam?

I hope all of this makes sense. I really would like to get this light functional by tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!
Tony

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh! I did check the one in the engine bay, but not the one under the steering wheel. I looked at the panel on the driver's side of the dash. I will check fuse 23. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts