SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am from Southern Cali I am also new to this forum wanted to see if there was anyone else from Southern Cali and if there were any met up spots that you go to?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey I am from Southern Cali I am also new to this forum wanted to see if there was anyone else from Southern Cali and if there were any met up spots that you go to?
What's your definition of Southern Cali?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am from Los Angeles but I moved to Louisville, Kentucky but I am almost sure I am going to move back. My job gave me an option to go back and work from there offices in Los Angeles. I am really excited to come back home I do love Louisville but nothing is like home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from Los Angeles but I moved to Louisville, Kentucky but I am almost sure I am going to move back. My job gave me an option to go back and work from there offices in Los Angeles. I am really excited to come back home I do love Louisville but nothing is like home.
Hey!
I'm Living in LA, Hollywood and for last years owning S60 2009.
Also I have Vida DiCE 2014, if someone need help - welcome) And I like changing electrical things, upgrade lights and all that kind of things)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts