SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this post is not in the correct section - first post on here, though I've been reading for a while.

I am wondering if there are any members in NZ (or abroad) who know of the best local or online suppliers. The freight charges from IPD etc are a little off putting for some items and the dealership pricing is enough to give you nightmares.

Keen to hear from anyone in or outside of NZ!

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Bay of Islands, NZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I know there are a few people from NZ that are active here. So hopefully they chime in for you! Good luck. I know shipping must be ridiculous.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply! Fingers crossed some others do comment as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey man how's things.

Depending on what your looking to get there are a range of options.

Tasca has a decent online store.

What are you looking for, as the platform is the same as a Mazda 3 / ford focus so we can sometimes steal their parts.

I'm based in Auckland and I've got an 06 v50 t5 awd... It's currently a magnet for people sideswiping it...

Heath

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man how's things.

Depending on what your looking to get there are a range of options.

Tasca has a decent online store.

What are you looking for, as the platform is the same as a Mazda 3 / ford focus so we can sometimes steal their parts.

I'm based in Auckland and I've got an 06 v50 t5 awd... It's currently a magnet for people sideswiping it...

Heath

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hey there, good thanks.

I hadn't really thought about the connection to Ford/Mazda but I guess it's worth noting for things like brake parts. Have you had much success with Focus/Mazda 3 parts?

I'm always looking for little things really, like fitted mats, bulbs, trim parts etc.

Mine is an '08 V50 T5 AWD, but there are three Volvos in our family.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Contact Gary at USA Specialty in New Plymouth. He imports many parts from me and I'm sure we can get you what you need if it's available.
Thanks, I will definitely keep a note of them for future reference. Do they bring in Volvo parts for you alongside the American ones?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool well cheers for the info. Definitely worth knowing, thanks. Also going to take DRTDVL's advise and check out Tasca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
good day; kia ora, i have loved the bay of islands for years. years ago we stayed in the area, Russel, and were for a short time members of the bay of islands club, the swordfish club on the strand. if you have any questions, do trust c.j. yother. i know him and i believe he will help you, as he has helped me many times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts