SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from NY. We're here for the press days of the New York Auto Show which opens this weekend. It's worth a look if you are anywhwere close or looking for a reason to come to NYC.

All three concepts are here for the show. The PCC, SCC and ACC are all here in the Volvo booth, and the PCC is very striking in person. It's worth a look if you are in the New York area.

Volvo is also showing a line of accessories they are selling around the concept vehicles that includes watches, life vests and a cool ski/bike looking thing. Kinda cool.

Also of note and on hand are the Jaguar X-type, Ford Focus SVT, Audi A4, BMW M3 Convertible and, oddly enough, an all-wheel-drive LS1 V8 powered Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe called the G8.

We'll have a full wrapup by next week, but I wanted to drop a line to let those thinking of going know what is here to see.

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 04-12-2001).]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Get some pictures of the accessories you mentioned. I went to the car show in Seattle and all they had was one of each model in a very nice booth with pine hardwood floors and the halogen tracklighting. No accessories, concept cars, or anything I can't see in the dealers showroom. I was very disapointed. Maybe next year I will go to SEMA or another big show. Does anyone know where the 30 series is going to have its big unvailing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts