SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from NY. We're here for the press days of the New York Auto Show which opens this weekend. It's worth a look if you are anywhwere close or looking for a reason to come to NYC.<P>All three concepts are here for the show. The PCC, SCC and ACC are all here in the Volvo booth, and the PCC is very striking in person. It's worth a look if you are in the New York area. <P>Volvo is also showing a line of accessories they are selling around the concept vehicles that includes watches, life vests and a cool ski/bike looking thing. Kinda cool.<P>Also of note and on hand are the Jaguar X-type, Ford Focus SVT, Audi A4, BMW M3 Convertible and, oddly enough, an all-wheel-drive LS1 V8 powered Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe called the G8.<P>We'll have a full wrapup by next week, but I wanted to drop a line to let those thinking of going know what is here to see.<p>[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 04-12-2001).]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Get some pictures of the accessories you mentioned. I went to the car show in Seattle and all they had was one of each model in a very nice booth with pine hardwood floors and the halogen tracklighting. No accessories, concept cars, or anything I can't see in the dealers showroom. I was very disapointed. Maybe next year I will go to SEMA or another big show. Does anyone know where the 30 series is going to have its big unvailing?<P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts