SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone -

Here’s my “coming to Volvo” story:

We got XC90 as a rental car in Colorado over Thanksgiving in Denver and had to drive to Vail/Avon for the week. First time ever driving a Volvo. Lo and behold - winter storm warning that evening as we were coming to the Eisenhower Tunnel on I-70. As a Florida boy, we’re not familiar with the white stuff. Got into a bit of trouble and the XC90 (and the AWD) saved us before we ran into the barrier.

So, three months later we are the proud owners of a 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum with 8k miles acquired from Carvana. Got a great deal IMO and we’re having our PPI done on Tuesday.

Looking forward to participating here.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hello everyone -

Here’s my “coming to Volvo” story:

We got XC90 as a rental car in Colorado over Thanksgiving in Denver and had to drive to Vail/Avon for the week. First time ever driving a Volvo. Lo and behold - winter storm warning that evening as we were coming to the Eisenhower Tunnel on I-70. As a Florida boy, we’re not familiar with the white stuff. Got into a bit of trouble and the XC90 (and the AWD) saved us before we ran into the barrier.

So, three months later we are the proud owners of a 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum with 8k miles acquired from Carvana. Got a great deal IMO and we’re having our PPI done on Tuesday.

Looking forward to participating here.
Welcome to the club! Glad you had a great experience with the rental. I hope you have many problem free miles/years on your new machine. They are beautiful, comfortable, safe cars. I don't know how it works when buying a car from Carvana, but I'd recommend looking at the VIP extended warranties from your local dealer. As with any European cars, they can become expensive outside of warranty.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts