SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we bit the bullet and bought the loaded t6, AWD, xc60, platinum black, with climate, tech and dynamic. Well, I've had it less than two weeks and already noticed a large scrape on the passenger side door handle. Of course, we got sucked in and bought all the extended warranties, even the dent one, but this isn't a dent or covered by anything. What would you recommend to touch it up? or do I take it to the dealer? We think it may have hit the lawnmower when someone got in in our garage this week. It makes me horribly sad.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Depends on how deep or long the scratch is, some will work with sratchx others should always go to a body shop

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on how deep or long the scratch is, some will work with sratchx others should always go to a body shop
It is pretty deep, down to the plastic of the handle or so it looks like plastic. It isn't huge, but big enough... perhaps about 3/4 of the size of a dime.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have used Dr. Colorchip touch up kits with good results for any scratches that can't be buffed out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts