SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say how much I love my new 2012 S60 T5! I was a BMW driver for 10 years, test drove the S60 and loved it. I love the quality of the interior and exterior, and the driving experience is a fun one. I have had numerous people approach me asking what on earth my car was (which is kind of cool) and how Volvo made such a stylish sedan!
Anyways, it's Black with the Premium Package Espresso Leather, and Njord wheels.

Also, my experience with Volvo of Escondido (North San Diego County) was actually really great. I hate car dealerships, and most car salesman. They got me the options I wanted without all the nonsense.

Cheers.
-Josh

·
Registered
87 Posts
At $250, I think the Njord wheels are the best bang for you buck, option-wise. They are so much better looking that the standard Balder wheels.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Just wanted to say how much I love my new 2012 S60 T5! I was a BMW driver for 10 years, test drove the S60 and loved it. I love the quality of the interior and exterior, and the driving experience is a fun one. I have had numerous people approach me asking what on earth my car was (which is kind of cool) and how Volvo made such a stylish sedan!
Anyways, it's Black with the Premium Package Espresso Leather, and Njord wheels.

Also, my experience with Volvo of Escondido (North San Diego County) was actually really great. I hate car dealerships, and most car salesman. They got me the options I wanted without all the nonsense.

Cheers.
-Josh
Hello Josh and welcome aboard!

I love the color combination you chose. Nice job!

I see you bought your car through one of my Volvo retailers (I have the Southern California territory) so I am extending the "official welcome" on behalf of my region! :)

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I'll be crying for the next few hours because this thread was not about rumors of a new C70 convertible.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats on the new S60.

Was this a special order because I have not seen a S60 with Expresso leather? It's not an option on the Volvo US website either. Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

Cheers.
-Josh
Glad to hear..........hope I will be just as happy with my S60 T5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Congrats on the new S60.

Was this a special order because I have not seen a S60 with Expresso leather? It's not an option on the Volvo US website either. Do you have any pics?
I am pretty sure he meant to write "Beechwood".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts