SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Hori and I`m from Romania. I recently bought a 1982 Volvo 242 which was forgotten about in some yard for 10 years or so, for the sum of 600 EUROS (~650 USD). I fell in love with the thing almost instantly and am looking forward to restore it to its former glory (slowly but steady). I am opening this thread because I am in search of more info about the car, unfortunately, the former owner couldn`t tell me anything conclusive. The registration papers state that the car has a 1995 cc, and 90kW engine...which I think is impossible, but I hope someone could shed some light regarding this matter. I will post some pics I took of the car. Thanks in advance and I`m looking forward to learning more about this great car or the financial mistake I might have done :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks :D hopefully, we`ll start the restoration process as soon as the weather clears up :D does someone have any idea why the VIN number looks that way? I can seem to find any sort of info about it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts