SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes, you have to have a retailer in your profile (you can set this online)...I used it once...simple call is easier...and quicker....but it works

·
VOC / Connectivity Expert
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, you have to have a retailer in your profile (you can set this online)...I used it once...simple call is easier...and quicker....but it works
Are you taking about the Volvo Valet app? Admittedly, it's a pretty straightforward process using VOC. I'd love to hear why you believe a call would be easier. Feel free to send me a PM!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Capability has been there for a long time. It took several calls for me to be able to change the default dealer to my local one vs the one where I bought the car. Personally I think its easier just to call the dealer anyway so while technology is nice sometimes it's unnecessary as in this case.

·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Capability has been there for a long time. It took several calls for me to be able to change the default dealer to my local one vs the one where I bought the car. Personally I think its easier just to call the dealer anyway so while technology is nice sometimes it's unnecessary as in this case.
To clarify, this is in the VOC app, not the car itself.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Appears only for routine /factory service
I couldn’t see an option to change to other service or other appointment.

But all in all it’s a very good progress and I genuinely appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appears only for routine /factory service
I couldn’t see an option to change to other service or other appointment.

But all in all it’s a very good progress and I genuinely appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can use the "Other" notes section for added services.. Working on expanding that... But it should suggest the next logical service interval regardless of warranty / included or not. Did it? (We shockingly have a few 90k+ bookings already)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use the middle console...the part where you can check you're tire pressure.....I say it's easier to call because I get after a day or so a proposal for an appointment.....if I'm not free I have to decline and I get another proposal ...and so on....if I cal i can say when I'm free ....for the rest it's ok...it works....but it took me three days before I got a proposal that worked for me.... now I just call :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts