SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Discovered This Site(Great Info On Here) & Became a New V60P Owner!!! Just Wanted To Say Hi From Ohio!!!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Pics or it's a Camry!

Tapatalk app is one of the easier ways to post pics from your mobile phone.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would Have Preferred Sliver But. Black V60P Was On The Lot & So Black It Was!!! Just Happy To Have One!!!

Not Sure If I Have Attachements Rights To Post Pic's... Not Allowing Me From Computer or IPhone... Any Tips??

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will Not Let Me Upload Through Tapatalk as well.... Strange!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hope This Works

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Winter Wheels Arrived

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Would Have Preferred Sliver But. Black V60P Was On The Lot & So Black It Was!!! Just Happy To Have One!!!

Not Sure If I Have Attachements Rights To Post Pic's... Not Allowing Me From Computer or IPhone... Any Tips??

Thanks
You don't actually post as attachments. You have two options. You can post directly through Tapatalk on your phone or from your computer, upload it to any site, I use Imgur. Then copy the URL and Click this button...

and post the link.

Edit: You seemed to figure it out. Looks good!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pretty Camry

Recently Purchased... Need To Capture Better Photos!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys For The Info... Loving The "P" For The Short Time I've Had It... Looking Forward Learning More About It!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
oh that is a beast...a sleek sexy bomber and much better in black than silver imho :)

·
Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,739 Posts
Going to sound like a broken record here, but be very careful with detailing anytime soon. I waited 2 months after delivery and the clear on my car was very soft. Even being extremely careful with washing, I managed to put some very slight swirl marks with hand waxing because I used too much pressure. Be very light on the car, use only excellent and clean microfibers with very little to no pressure. Get an OptiCoat if you can. The car is very susceptible to micro scratching, particularly black that shows it. The coating has saved me a ton of work on our onyx black xc90, I simply pressure wash and air dry, no need to touch the car.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Damn ... how come so many of you have so much coins!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Fantastic, congratulations!!! I'll echo Ken's comments, consider coating it. I have CQuartz on mine and it has mitigated the swirls significantly better than traditional polish/wax. Once clean, I think black is the best by far...a true Q car. So, I guess that means 1% of the time ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the detail / coating tips….

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Pics or it's a Camry!

Tapatalk app is one of the easier ways to post pics from your mobile phone.
Fun to see the camry joke carrying over from the R forum :)

Congratulations on the P* OP

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,739 Posts
Just Discovered This Site(Great Info On Here) & Became a New V60P Owner!!! Just Wanted To Say Hi From Ohio!!!
Wait, what? I would surmise you have never had a Volvo? What is your car history? Quite a Volvo to start if that is the case.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts