1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts

·
Registered
'15.5 Volvo V60 Cross Country
443 Posts
This makes me want one for the showroom even more. No joking aside, I had 6 sets of customers walk in the door and ask to drive the new V40 last week alone. This is killing me. We sell a lot of C30's at this location due to our urban environment, I can't imagine what we could do with the V40.
Please let me know when you get one...our daughter lives in Seattle so we'd fly in to see her and the V40... In fact we'll be there in late July!
Just PM me to let me know it's arrived! ;-)

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
This makes me want one for the showroom even more. No joking aside, I had 6 sets of customers walk in the door and ask to drive the new V40 last week alone. This is killing me. We sell a lot of C30's at this location due to our urban environment, I can't imagine what we could do with the V40.
You must be mistaken. Volvo said there is no demand for the V40 in North America.

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yeah, I posted about that yesterday.
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?158991-OFFICAL!-Volvo-kills-the-S40-and-V50-for-the-US

" Originally Posted by boris740
How about nice V40? http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...ill-come-here/

OMG! Volvo almost allowed us to get excited.:p

Way to stomp the F%I( out of that information."
Damn... that's worse than just flat out denying us the V40. Now they're teasing us!
I had already built one in black with the Midur wheels...

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Just be glad they didn't let you put a deposit down and then spit in your face as they hand back the check!

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
If they don't know enough to know that the vehicle isn't even available in the country they live in, what are the chances they are informed enough to have made the test drive worth your time?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.