SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New user here from Minnesota! I'm happy to find this forum to meet other Volvo enthusiasts.

I just joined today and started by messaging another user. After typing out my second message in the conversation, I got an error message when I tried to reply.

"As a new user, you have reached your conversation limit. Please come back and try again later."

Is there something I need to do to:
a) Become not a new user?
b) Increase my conversation limit?

Or do I just need more patience?

I have searched the FAQ and forum policies and I'm not able to find a specific conversation / time limit for new users. Is this a detail that someone can help me out with?

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi! New user here from Minnesota! I'm happy to find this forum to meet other Volvo enthusiasts.

I just joined today and started by messaging another user. After typing out my second message in the conversation, I got an error message when I tried to reply.

"As a new user, you have reached your conversation limit. Please come back and try again later."

Is there something I need to do to:
a) Become not a new user?
b) Increase my conversation limit?

Or do I just need more patience?

I have searched the FAQ and forum policies and I'm not able to find a specific conversation / time limit for new users. Is this a detail that someone can help me out with?

Thanks,
Tony
Answering my own question.

After creating this post, I was able to continue the conversation. Either my timing was really good, or a post must be the criterion to become not a new user.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts