SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I'm Paul, a new member from the UK. Currently on my 2nd and 3rd V70's (love 'em!) - diesel as an everyday workhorse and R for fun.

The diesel's turning in to a bit of a project car now, it's had a black leather interior, been upgraded to HU850, amp and 10 disc changer and now I'm looking at fitting OEM HID's and some sort of non-OEM RTI system.

So far the R's still factory spec. - I don't dare start spending money on both cars at once!

Swedespeed looks like a nice, friendly place with a load of knowledge and experience. Hope you don't mind me asking weird and random questions from time to time!

Paul

·
Registered
4,381 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dude!

It was a replacement set from a fellow member on the UK Volvo Forums. They're a little worn as the vehicle he parted had done 300,000 miles(!) but are still very comfortable and supportive (physically rather than emotionally ;)). They all work perfectly with the exception of the auto memory based on the unlocking keyfob and door mirror adjustment when using the driver's seat memory functions - both of which I can live without.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts