SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice R and welcome! What rims are those? Any side pictures?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Way to welcome a new member!
how do you welcome some one with a introduction like that?

I guess I am a SNOB. LOL, my apologies.

Hi welcome to the club, those are some beautiful wheels. What are they? Believe it or not, Prezman is looking for a set of those!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome. Any mods done to the caR?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
nice R! welcome to SS...how many miles on it ?

Way to welcome a new member!
you are right not the way to do it , but in a same sentence you got douche nozzles creating 3 different accounts on here and make fun of R forum as well :D over and over, so not surprised at his response either.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
And?

You want what?
I see where he is coming from. Most new members post for the first time because something small went wrong and they come crawling to the forum in desperation and start making demands like it's a god d**n hold-up. How often have we seen this:

7:45PM "My car just insert problem here and I have no idea what to do. Can someone drop everything they are doing and help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
7:47PM "BUMP"
7:55PM "BUMP"
8:00PM "BUMP!!!!!!!"
8:10PM "Oh c'mon, NO ONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe not as much on this forum but we have all witnessed this.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I see where he is coming from. Most new members post for the first time because something small went wrong and they come crawling to the forum in desperation and start making demands like it's a god d**n hold-up. How often have we seen this:

7:45PM "My car just insert problem here and I have no idea what to do. Can someone drop everything they are doing and help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
7:47PM "BUMP"
7:55PM "BUMP"
8:00PM "BUMP!!!!!!!"
8:10PM "Oh c'mon, NO ONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe not as much on this forum but we have all witnessed this.
x10!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
ive seen this and been here just over a year. seen a guy do this and then admit he created a new account because noone would answer his question lol anywho welcome to SS lots of information here! how about som more info on your car?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
What's with all the extra valve steam holes on the wheel? :D

Welcome to the forum, we all can be dickholes at times, it comes with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't like the wheels. Plus they are scuffed. Thinking about some peg replicas. I'll have more car details tonight!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So... from what I gather, it has

IPD Strut kit
IPD CAI
IPD HD TCV
IPD Lower tranny mount

Very nice ride. I want to clean her up real good and take pics on a nice day when I'm off, so you'll have to be patient. It's VERY clean. Leather is in GREAT shape, and the previous owner is a member here, I think. Sadly, I wont be jumping into the mod world just yet. I'm going to try to use self control and only buy the necessities. Probably wheels, but nothing else until I finish paying her off. I want that stage III kit IPD is working on. Hopefully they will be done with it by the time I pay this off.
Are those HIDs I have? I can't tell. I'm still new to this.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Yes. Bulb should be a D2S or D2R. DRL bulb are 9006XS and the fog light bulb is H3.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
So... from what I gather, it has

IPD Strut kit
IPD CAI
IPD HD TCV
IPD Lower tranny mount

Very nice ride. I want to clean her up real good and take pics on a nice day when I'm off, so you'll have to be patient. It's VERY clean. Leather is in GREAT shape, and the previous owner is a member here, I think. Sadly, I wont be jumping into the mod world just yet. I'm going to try to use self control and only buy the necessities. Probably wheels, but nothing else until I finish paying her off. I want that stage III kit IPD is working on. Hopefully they will be done with it by the time I pay this off.
Solid car so far. I wouldn't count on the stage 3 kit being out for a while. I remember seeing a post two years ago saying that their oval exhaust will be out soon and two years later it is just coming out. Now that was just a cat back system. Think how long it will take a turbo kit to be produced.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Solid car so far. I wouldn't count on the stage 3 kit being out for a while. I remember seeing a post two years ago saying that their oval exhaust will be out soon and two years later it is just coming out. Now that was just a cat back system. Think how long it will take a turbo kit to be produced.
Well, I guess I'll have to do it piece by piece, then. :p

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Yes. Bulb should be a D2S or D2R. DRL bulb are 9006XS and the fog light bulb is H3.
He is right D2S or D2R will work. Stock is a D2R and from what I read online, the D2S is literally the same bulb without a restrictive light shield over the bulb. I think the D2R is made specifically for reflector lenses so you don't kill people, manslaughter is no fun. I switched to D2S and notice no difference in light output if you are curious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts