SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I have owned 2 volvos my 1st was a 2003 s40 1.9T that was totaled in an accident back in march. I currently own a 2006 s40 T5 FWD. Im always looking forward to gaining more knowledge about the car and meeting some more volvo enthusiasts.

here is a picture of my T5 currently stock but ready to be modified

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
welcome to swedespeed!

very nice car, and a good start for modding

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Miami huh?

Where at? I'm in West Kendall...don't have my S40 anymore but I'm still in the euro scene at least. Lemme know if you're interested in heading out to any meets. I'm here for another week or two before I go to Jacksonville for Law School.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (cicatrizdare)

Wow never even seen that color in person before, very nice find. Welcome

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcomes everyone

cicatrizdare yea I'm in west kendall as well I'm definitely interested in heading out to the meets i haven't been to one in a while which ones to you go to

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (mofolicious)

Quote, originally posted by mofolicious »
Wow. I love that color.

Welcome to SS. Your car is begging for some dynamic trim.

I was thinking Heico front and rear lip or one of Carrera's front lips with painted side skirts to match, Evolve Lowering Springs, Pegasus or Medusa / Medea rims (at least)...

Sick car though man! Really has lots of potential!

How much you planning on spending in mods?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Re: (mv-s40)

Quote, originally posted by mv-s40 »
thanks for the warm welcomes everyone

cicatrizdare yea I'm in west kendall as well I'm definitely interested in heading out to the meets i haven't been to one in a while which ones to you go to

i go to the vw meets down by fuddruckers on flagler i think it is. they're a good crowd and they never minded me bringing the S40 before so I doubt they'd mind you coming a long if we went. shoot me a PM we'll see what we can figure out. maybe a photo shoot?

i live right by Braddock, for reference. I think I actually saw you the other day now that I think about it...you were turning onto Miller by 152 (by the BP) and I tried to chase you down but I was stuck at the light.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (cicatrizdare)

yea that was definitely me lol... a photo shoot sounds good im a bit of an amateur photographer and I've been dying to shoot the car after a good detailing

I shot you an email

·
Registered
773 Posts
Whats good man.

This is the place 2 be... I fell in love w/ Swedespeed.com

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Bienvenidos a Swedespeed!
Sorry, made me think of that song/phrase Bienvenidos a Miami...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts