SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good afternoon everybody. I just recently set up an account after procrastinating on it for a while. I've had my '01 s60 2.4T for about a year and a half now. I just barely decided I wanted to start doing some work on it. I've been using this site for info ever since. There's so much good stuff! Anyways, All i've had time to do is forever black the bumper trim, and tint the windows (finally). I just moved to Texas so i've theres anyone in the area or anyone who knows of places to get good work done, let me know! I'll be working on many projects in the months to come...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hows it going partner? My names Matt. Im new to sewedspeed as well but have been driving Volvos for years. I reently replaced a 1998 S70 with a 2008 S60T. I also live in Austin, just moved here from Northern Virginia two years ago. I hope your ready for an abusively hot summer. Is your auto or manual? If you have an auto that might be due for a trans fluid flush, you can pick up a case of Mobil 3309 from Allied Sales on East 7th street for $64 a case. Just picked one up today and will be doing the flush this weekend.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey! Post up some pics of your cars in the photo thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts