SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a es s60r 2006 earlier this year ive put a few thousand miles on it and thanks to must of you guys and me just digging around all of my little questions have been answered. the few little problems ive had had all been very easy fixes thanks to must of the diy's you guys gave, thank you. My name's Alex Wilson im from the dc metro area and i have spoken with a few R owners and a few sprints up and down some roads just wanted to intro myself to you guys if any of you guys are in the area i would like start maybe trying to but together a meet for us on the weekends or something. Again thanks guys and i look forward to getting help for you guys

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm glad it seems that you have searched around this forum but in your travels did you possibly see any "proper" intro threads? This is a terrible excuse for an intro thread. Color combo/transmission, let alone pictures... Maybe you will get more than just crickets in this thread if you post pics and tell more about your car...

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I believe it's PAX River but not sure. Ask in the thread and I'm sure somewhere there will let ya know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool i go there all the time lol but really quick dumb question how do i import pics from my comp on to the the forum?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
cool i go there all the time lol but really quick dumb question how do i import pics from my comp on to the the forum?
get a flickr account and upload the photos from your PC to there and then post the link in the reply box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts