SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded up from my beloved 1996 Red V40 wagon for my new computer savvy V60. I love the safety features and comfort of my new car ... but I have been having a problem with the text function since my purchase more than a year ago. The iphone is properly connected to my V60, it has been removed and reinstalled several times. The sales agent reconnected it and said it was now working because you could see the little yellow envelope on the upper right corner of the display. To go from the little envelope to seeing/hearing a text there are about 5+ steps which surely isn't safe while driving. The service agent/writer indicated that this was so that you didn't look or listen to texts while driving, and to check it when you are at your destination. Surely this is not the case. The You Tube videos show the text showing up on the screen when it comes into the phone, with only a press of the wheel to hear your text.

Does anyone else have a problem similar to this with there Volvo Sensus Text feature. I am frustrated that it doesn't work in any reasonable fashion. Can't imagine that Volvo designed it the way it has been described to me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts