SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! *waves* Some of you may know me. I own a heavily modified S40 T5 (which is for sale now in the classifieds) but i am now the proud new owner of a 2004 6 speed V70R AWD Black Sapphire with Atacama interior. I love the feeling of a manual again, but was wondering if anyone makes a different shift knob for our R's. The stock shifter is like a freaking baseball, it's huge. Thanks in advance!

-Chris

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: New To R... (Mach_T5)

There are some of us who have aftermarket shift knobs, but there aren't any places to buy them specifically for the R. I have a Razo one that I made work, some others have Momo. Search for shift knob in the R forum area and some threads should pop up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: New To R... (Mach_T5)

This one matches really well with the spaceball, and it has a really nice heft to it:
http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/s....html

The satin finish will match any of the interiors; I went with gunmetal for my nordkap:

It's a good bit smaller than stock (though much heavier to offer a great counterweight for shifting)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very nice T5 you had i se ethat Houston still has taste in fast cars i am from teher been in bama 4 years now though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts