SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

141 - 160 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
It’s sitting at my shop waiting for me to glue door panels back together. Pretty interesting how they separate pretty easy and the clip brackets all pull off. I’ve been spending a few cycles in the “shop truck” lately.

Since I drive it the most, it needed some maintenance and upgrades.
Take some 9h ceramic pro and do your plastic bumpers. It will make them look brand new brother.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I’m still alive. Just been so ridiculously busy on customer work that I haven’t done much on my own cars. Got some new wheels and put the spoiler on the car. I have a buddy who wanted to take photos (no, I haven’t gotten any of them yet), so I just got it installed. I may take a mold later.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Man that spoiler came out beautifully, fantastic work Adam!!

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
Got any shots just looking straight at the side? Certainly crushed it on the fab work though 👍

·
Registered
15,765 Posts
That wing is awesome.
Can't wait until the second shoot. Car is looking very nice.
Glad to hear you're so busy. You are a victim of your own success!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Pull those wiper stops off the headlights ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

Only pic I’ve gotten back so far. Says he’s not happy and wants to shoot again.
Dang - nice shot!!! I guess that's what my '00 V70R wants to look like when he grows up;-)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Can everyone keep an eye out for this truck? Last seen in the Portland/Vancouver area. Was stolen a couple nights ago. Nothing is worse than someone taking all your hard work. Besides the livery, it’s got a Volvo five cylinder in it. Please let me know if you see it.

·
3,829 Posts

Only pic I’ve gotten back so far. Says he’s not happy and wants to shoot again.
Looks amazing, nice clean touches but still period correct.

·
3,829 Posts
Can everyone keep an eye out for this truck? Last seen in the Portland/Vancouver area. Was stolen a couple nights ago. Nothing is worse than someone taking all your hard work. Besides the livery, it’s got a Volvo five cylinder in it. Please let me know if you see it.

Man that's harsh! I really hope you find this! Word of advice, get a Tile tracker (Tile Pro) and slap it under the seat. A nice little free tracker that works great, especially since it's linked to a community network. I have one in all my cars.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Man that's harsh! I really hope you find this! Word of advice, get a Tile tracker (Tile Pro) and slap it under the seat. A nice little free tracker that works great, especially since it's linked to a community network. I have one in all my cars.
Yeah, I do the same. Unfortunately not my car.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
So, after some deliberation, I’ll be lifting this VR, adding some AT tires/wheels, selling the red XC and dragging my turbo Buick out of the bushes and getting it back on the road. Hopefully some more updates here soon. No idea where to post the Buick stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
No idea where to post the Buick stuff though.
Ummm... right here please! Love some turbo Buick action!

I think you should keep the V70 *just* like it is, but I also appreciate your commitment to doing things your own damn way. 😂

As always, nice work Adam!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Ummm... right here please! Love some turbo Buick action!

I think you should keep the V70 *just* like it is, but I also appreciate your commitment to doing things your own damn way.

As always, nice work Adam!
I really enjoy driving the lifted XC as a daily more than the lowered VR. If I’m only going to keep one of the two P80s, the VR is lower miles and in much better condition. The good news is that it’s all bolt on, so I “could” technically go up and down by season.

I don’t think SS allows for Buick build threads. . Here it is in it’s former glory.

The plan is to color match it to the VR though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
I think you should go up and down by season lol

Nice Buick. We have a subforum for that.

141 - 160 of 219 Posts