Registered
1,468 Posts
Rhino liner??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
It will be black. I did buy bedliner for it. I’d prefer powdercoat (gets in the nooks and crannies better), but I’m waiting on a price and if my guy can fit it in his oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
Once your done with this build, you should hit up Amazon. I bet they would love to use it in an episode of "The Grand Tour" Although Clarkson would probably destroy it. NVM Don't.
Ditto, your builds are incredible.

·
Registered
15,789 Posts
It will be black. I did buy bedliner for it. I’d prefer powdercoat (gets in the nooks and crannies better), but I’m waiting on a price and if my guy can fit it in his oven.

Powder coat in two pieces if needed. Would suck to cut but I’m sure you could sleeve it somehow to put together. If you do front and back things like that Subie, CNC your logo into it (small).

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Still trying to think things out and attempt to “future proof” this rack. I can make/get clamps for things down the road, but I’m hoping to not have to grind coatings to weld something in the future.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Rack looks great, and do tell whats up with the green 911 photobombing

·
Registered
854 Posts
oooohhhh nice, my bucket list car which i'll probably never own is a 89 Targa red/black, fuchs, 930 seats with factory wide body

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I really need to get the rest of this parts car broken down and gone, so I’m starting parallel work paths and starting the front bumper work.

·
Registered
15,964 Posts
You have a saffron parts car?!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
You have a saffron parts car?!
Yeah, but it’s completely trashed. Anything worth anything has been passed on to people who need parts. I’m still dropping the front and rear subframes (with motor/trans/diffs) to squirrel away.

Just as an example

Front bumper was the same. Except with tears too. Fenders and hood are dented,chipped and beginning to rust

·
Registered
15,964 Posts
Yeah, but it’s completely trashed. Anything worth anything has been passed on to people who need parts. I’m still dropping the front and rear subframes (with motor/trans/diffs) to squirrel away.

Just as an example

Front bumper was the same. Except with tears too. Fenders and hood are dented,chipped and beginning to rust

If the shell is structurally straight I know someone who might be interested

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
It is. It will be on dollies, but it’s free if they want it. It’ll need to be picked up on fairly short notice. I still need time to finish using it as a fixture then drop the subframes.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
If the shell is structurally straight I know someone who might be interested
It will literally be a shell though. Doors are already gone, I’m keeping the hatch, quarter glass and the interior is gone as well.

·
Registered
15,964 Posts
It will literally be a shell though. Doors are already gone, I’m keeping the hatch, quarter glass and the interior is gone as well.

I'll pitch it to him. He thought one that was creased from corner to corner was fixable so we'll see what he says lol.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
and i have all the doors from a saffron...

181 - 200 of 219 Posts