SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this gem!

Pulling a p0230 code. Anyone have any experience with this code. Did some research online but answers are all very vague. Points to the fuel pump. She starts and runs just fine. Maybe a wonky relay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Nice! And you don't have a Camry :) (you posted a pic). Manual or auto? Try this: But you'll want to find a setup of VIDA/DICE at some point or someone who will be able to scan better than a generic scan tool.
https://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/volvo-1999-and-newer-codes
Just picked up this gem!

Pulling a p0230 code. Anyone have any experience with this code. Did some research online but answers are all very vague. Points to the fuel pump. She starts and runs just fine. Maybe a wonky relay?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! And you don't have a Camry :) (you posted a pic). Manual or auto? Try this: But you'll want to find a setup of VIDA/DICE at some point or someone who will be able to scan better than a generic scan tool.
https://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/volvo-1999-and-newer-codes
Thanks for the info. I guess i will just grab a new relay and see if that helps. Also pulling a p0455. J-pipe and purge valve look fine, but when i was underneath the car this weekend replacing most of the front end(ball joints, control arms, tie rod ends, rotor and pads) I looked at the fuel tank, and the two piece clamp that holds the filler neck to the tank was nearly rusted away, so i am guessing some air is making its way in there.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
+1 on getting a VIDA/DICE unit. Be aware it only works on years 99 and up. If your fuel pump needs replacing, its a pretty simple job. Car looks great in the picture. ZZZZZZ Camry ! Ha, that why i bought and own 2 camrys (the S70 versions) because of their reliability, blahhhh

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got this cool shot yesterday morning:

Also decided to try and fix the busted seams in my driver seat. Sewing leather is a giant pain in the ass, but at least they are not ripped anymore, and I think it looks ok, not perfect, but ok

1 - 6 of 6 Posts