SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this car up a month or two ago from a guy in Wilmington, DE who, as it turns out, bought it from JRL in late 2009. I stumbled across this thread here. It looked great when it was purchased from JRL, less so now. It must have lived a rough life with the PO. I am in the process of bringing it back to life now. By the time all is said and done in the next week or two, it will be pretty much at stage 0. Cosmetically I will probably be leaving it as it is for now as it will be living in the city in Philadelphia where people judge how close they are to your car by bumping into it when parking.

Anyway, I just thought I would post up and say hello and let everyone know that another V70 T5M has been rescued by enthusiast owner/family. Between my father and myself we have owned 7 volvo's over the years. Currently we have this car, a 98 S70 GLT, a 04 S60 turbo, and a 95 850 T5-R.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Silver/Tan?
Went to DE.
That was just so-so, it sold for a so-so price.
It lived a rough life with the original owner!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the one. Silver/3960 beige. It still drives great though. I got it for a good price so the additional investment is worth it.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It's my speculation that the reason you are able to resurrect it in the first place is that JRL had his hands on it. I realize that my purchase was something a bit special, but the attention to detail, and taking care of what matters was very apparent on every car, complete or in process that I observed. Happy to hear that it fell into good hands, and I hope it provides you the service you intend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts