SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. New to the forum. I am now the owner of a 2001 V70 T5 with 114k miles on it. Car looks and runs fantastic. Previous owner gifted it to me as he had no need for it and I needed something more practical (than my '05 silverado single cab 4x4) to haul a gaggle of kids in (including 4 year old twins). I owned a '92 240 and loved it until I found someone needing it more. Volvos are definitely my "thing" and I'm glad to find a like minded group. Gonna change the oil when my filter cap socket and crush washers show up on Monday. Thinking about checking the PCV system for stoppage while I'm at it. She runs like a top and has had the timing belt, pulleys and water pump replaced recently. My next job will be a semi flush of the automatic transmission. Have a little vibration at idle. Maybe a mount? If so, it's on the list. After that, I'm gonna need some front seat covers to make the inside look as good as the outside. My interior code is AA81. Any help finding some replacements that aren't obscenely priced would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts