SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I finally register to this forum. I have had Volvo last 7 years. First S70 2.5T and S60 since 2009.

Currently I am driving 2006 S60 2.5T geartronic. It has both Chromium and Summum packet.
Chromium meens that is has chrome in mirror covers and in door handles.
Summum packet brings electric adjustable sport leather seats, bi-xenon headlights and many many small thing :). Plus I have added some extras afterwards. Steering wheel is R-Design model. This car had basic audio packet, but now original speaker has been replaced with Hertz speaker. In front doors I have 6.5" 2 way system. In parcel shelf I have now two Hertz 8" subwoofer. Also lights had been upgraded. Euro-spec bi-xenon had also H9 halogen as extra high beam. This halogen bulb has been changed to H9 HID bulb. ECU has also been re-programmed with Rica's software. Standard hp was 210, now it has 245hp :cool:.

Interior picture:

Winter look:

On summer it has 18" OZ Palladio alloy wheels :)

High beams. 4x xenon on at the same time

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome! Nice car! I love those headlights.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Love the car and the wheels!! Could use a little lowering to totally set it off! Welcome!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!

Very clean looking car, hope you enjoy it for years to come. Let us know if we can be of help in any way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have think about lowering. Volvo's own lowering kit would nice, it will lower car about an inch (25mm).
http://accessories.volvocars.com/AccessoriesWeb/Accessories.mvc/en-GB/FI/S60/2006/2.5T/all/all/ShowDocument/VCC-425396

Those wheels was hard to find. Couple years back I so those wheels on V70. When I bought this car I decide want those wheels. Couple tire shops said, no you can't have them, O.Z doesn't make them any more. Luckily I found one shop where they did some tricks and found out that there where one set of wheels some where in Germany. Couple weeks later and those were delivered to me :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts