SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Seven)

"Sweet! Will they definitely fit 17" Sculptors?"

Yes - the black base of both these new style caps and the silver/black caps are exactly the same size and have the same Volvo casting numbers on the reverse side. I measured the diameter of this base (the part that will sink into the alloy wheel when installed ) at 60mm diameter.

John Sharisky

Modified by Parts @ Boston Volvo at 7:53 AM 4-11-2006

Modified by Parts @ Boston Volvo at 10:00 AM 4-12-2006

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (denzo)

Quote, originally posted by denzo »
Hi,

Will these centre caps fit 17" Sculptors and Sagitta's?

Could you ship to UK? how much for total cost of 4 shipped to UK please?

Yes, these new caps will fit both the SCULPTOR and SAGITTA wheels.

My preferred method of shipping outside the US is via Global Express Mail (which is US mail - I've sent dozens of iPod and Bluetooth kits to Europe and Taiwan this way) which would run $30.00 for postage.

John Sharisky

Modified by Parts @ Boston Volvo at 11:45 AM 4-12-2006

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (SirSteak)

Quote, originally posted by SirSteak »
when, if ever, will these be available from the bostonvolvo website?

Can't say for sure. Honestly, our (the Parts Dept.) venture to eBay started out as a sort of "scratch & dent" sale; overstock, vintage stuff, stuff left behind by the new car dept. and such (and we have more items like this). We saw some interest here regarding the P2 chrome mirror caps and these center caps - so we decided on eBay as the venue. We don't want to compete with ourselves with eBay vs. our On-Line Store.

John Sharisky

Modified by Parts @ Boston Volvo at 5:25 PM 4-12-2006

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (SirSteak)

Quote, originally posted by SirSteak »
ah just wondering, since the payment options for the ebay auction arent my preferred methods...

That's cool, but we've been taking MasterCard, Visa, Amex & Discover over the phone for a lot of auction (and regular) transactions.

John Sharisky

1 - 14 of 14 Posts