·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bad fuses? that's a new one. Hate to make the trip to the dealer just for that....sigh

from the report, it's literally just replacing a 15A fuse with a 20A. "To remedy the concerned vehicles Volvo Cars needs to change a 15A fuse (in position 43) to a 20A fuse at no charge to the customer/owner."

so good to know if your car won't start just go change fuse 43

Reactions: Cincyspeedracer

·
Registered
338 Posts
Heh, I don't suppose they could just mail me the fuse? I would hate to have to waste a couple hours (or more) taking it in for something so minor.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
honestly there's probably a spare 20A fuse in the box already....

·
Registered
2019 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Polestar
76 Posts
I did notice that this recall mentions every 2019 S60 produced before week 52. When was that? I think it’s safe to assume almost all 2019’s will be affected. Let’s go check some fuses lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
The notice I got mentions 2020 V60s, but plugging the VIN for my 20 V60PE into the NHTSA site shows no open recalls. Maybe not an issue for T8s?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The notice I got mentions 2020 V60s, but plugging the VIN for my 20 V60PE into the NHTSA site shows no open recalls. Maybe not an issue for T8s?
I got the same when I looked up recalls. But I called my Volvo dealer and they confirmed recall. Maybe some sites are not updated yet. Oddly enough when I called they said they didn't have the parts in yet. I said you don't have a fuse? The service guy said wait let me check again. Then came back and said we do have the parts. I have an appt next Friday. They are probably going to Walmart to get a pack of fuses before next Friday. 😜

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
This happens with every recall. People post it here but the VIN checks show nothing. Give it more than a couple days.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got the same when I looked up recalls. But I called my Volvo dealer and they confirmed recall. Maybe some sites are not updated yet. Oddly enough when I called they said they didn't have the parts in yet. I said you don't have a fuse? The service guy said wait let me check again. Then came back and said we do have the parts. I have an appt next Friday. They are probably going to Walmart to get a pack of fuses before next Friday. 😜
Ah, the ol' Tesla approach: Tesla Model Y Owners Find Cooling System Cobbled Together With Home Depot-Grade Fake Wood

Reactions: Dodd
1 - 9 of 9 Posts