Registered
1,901 Posts
Re: New shoes! (glenspeed)

Lookin good http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: New shoes! (bschurr)

Very nice, I was considering those if I didn't get a Sport.

Not to throw this thread off track but what other "clean" choices are there in a 5 spoke design for our 90's? I was considering getting the factory 20s (if I can find them for less than retail from dealer...) for summer tires and the 19s for winter with snows but I haven't been able to find anything interesting or clean enough compared to factory besides the Canyon STs or the Versilia (http://www.ozracing.com/at-tea...ia/en)

I'd like a 21 inch wheel but doubt I'll find one, 22s seem too large for the 90 in my opinion.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Re: New shoes! (MMopt)

Quote, originally posted by MMopt »
I was considering getting the factory 20s (if I can find them for less than retail from dealer...) for summer tires and the 19s for winter with snows
I'd like a 21 inch wheel but doubt I'll find one, 22s seem too large for the 90 in my opinion.

Hi MMopt, almost on the same path again, but my plan is to keep the 19"vulcanis on summer tires and get a winter tire/wheel combo from tirerack. 19" summer / 18" winter sounds perfect for me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: New shoes! (Asfalto)

Quote, originally posted by Asfalto »
Nice! now you might consider lower the car. (at least I am )
Check this out: same color, same wheels, looks great and rides well (according to the owner)
http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=64347

it looks a bit too low for me...I think the next thing I would do is put sways and leave it at that...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: New shoes! (Asfalto)

Quote, originally posted by Asfalto »

Hi MMopt, almost on the same path again, but my plan is to keep the 19"vulcanis on summer tires and get a winter tire/wheel combo from tirerack. 19" summer / 18" winter sounds perfect for me.

I'm thinking that's the best option too. Unless I find a 20" I love, I think I'll stick with the 19s. It came with new Continentals on it and I'd hate to not use them and have to buy 2 sets.

Yep, probably going to go with tirerack also. New picture clean from this weekend. Nothing artsy, just in the garage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: New shoes! (glenspeed)

Quote, originally posted by glenspeed »

it looks a bit too low for me...I think the next thing I would do is put sways and leave it at that...

Yeah, a bit too low to me also, reminds me of a large wagon. I would also add the sways and leave it at that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: New shoes! (Morgan-tec)

Quote, originally posted by Morgan-tec »
They look good man, now powdercoat them gloss black and they will be perfect. just my opinion but i love black cars with black wheels.

yah, for me, maybe the diamond black like some of the BBS wheels would look pretty amazing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.