SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
Here's the first pic Volvo has released.
^
|
|
|
I LIKE IT!

George,

Thanks for getting us the early info. I really like the new body color mouldings.

Although I am still very happy with my S70 I want someone to buy a new 2002.5 S80 T6 in the new Pearl White and take very good care of it for me so I can buy it in a few years!

Eric

[This message has been edited by Big E (edited 01-04-2002).]

·
Registered
439 Posts
I just hope the new color is more whitish than yellowish. Volvo had the 850 Platinum Edition in the late '90s on the 850. See below. Sorta reminds me of that. I always loved Volvo's pearl color.

The 850 came with special wheels (which I got a set for my 855). I wonder if these wheels are unique to this car or if that's the new S80 wheel. They're pretty handsome. I might have to try to get a set for my XC.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Big E:

Although I am still very happy with my S70 I want someone to buy a new 2002.5 S80 T6 in the new Pearl White and take very good care of it for me so I can buy it in a few years!

Eric
Unless my mom wants the XC90, when we get a new Volvo probably sometime in late 2003, I'll Suggest the pearl.
That 850 is so beautiful. I am looking for an 850 or 960 to play with(though I could only change the looks on the 960) and I have always liked white cars. I want to put some black glossy rims or white rims even on it tho. That will look nice.
The new interior changes are something like a faster DVD drive for the navagation and a larger screen, and seom sort of remote control. Dont know if thats for tha navagation or entertainment in the back.

[This message has been edited by omega6_virus (edited 01-05-2002).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.