SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an 05 R a few weeks ago and only get to drive it on the weekends. Have an IPhone 3G and want to play music and possibly Bluetooth for phone conversations.

What are the recommendations for connecting my phone to the factory 850 radio? Found the imiv kit but they were not available presently. Have had a lot of time for research yet, was hoping you guys could help out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
iMIV allows song titles or performer name to show on your HU650 or HU850. Steering wheel controls control volume and allow you to switch tracks. Check out the iMIV website for more info. It is far more flexible than the USA spec

With the R, you probably already have an HU850. If not and you want to upgrade, let me know. I have an HU850 + AMP + center speaker for sale at $350 plus shipping.

ozzie

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iMIV allows song titles or performer name to show on your HU650 or HU850. Steering wheel controls control volume and allow you to switch tracks. Check out the iMIV website for more info. It is far more flexible than the USA spec

With the R, you probably already have an HU850. If not and you want to upgrade, let me know. I have an HU850 + AMP + center speaker for sale at $350 plus shipping.

ozzie
Yes I have the HU850, and I've researched the iMIV and will prob one of their systems.

Sent from my iPhone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts