SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New s60!

5K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  longtallgeorge 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just got a new silver S60 this week. It's my first personal volvo but I am not new to them. My family has had 6, including a v60r, which was pretty damn sweet. Just from reading I'm probably going to start out with doing the r design rear diffuser and a few other mods. Any suggestions? I have seen many modded out silver s60s on here.

Anyways here she is!

Any my other ride:

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice......enjoy!!!

#6 ·
Anyone have pics of a modded silver s60? The closest I have found is just a regular s60r in silver.

I think I'm gonna order the r design rear diffuser and then put on the sport package square tips.

#7 ·
Anyone have pics of a modded silver s60? The closest I have found is just a regular s60r in silver.

I think I'm gonna order the r design rear diffuser and then put on the sport package square tips.
Bad idea...the RD rear diffuser is made for a larger ROUND exhaust tip (the RD sport exhaust)...the square ones will fit the rear diffuser that are part of the sport appearance package (I think those are just tips, but I'm not sure)

#10 ·
Hmm...Wasn't aware that people have done this...I guess it's just a matter of taste then. I personally can't decide if I like the look of this setup or not. I REALLY like the Heico quad-tip exhausts look but I like the RD diffuser better and I'm not sure if I would want to cut into it to make it fit...that and almost $3k is a little too much if you ask me...

#16 ·
Umm...where'd the spoiler go on this car? Not sure who's car it is, but it seems to be missing something...unless they really did make it an option for the RD for '13 and is no longer standard (lame!)

As far as the silver...I like darker colors on cars, so my opinion is probably irrelevant to you :) but no matter what color, I think the spoiler goes a long way with styling for the current S60...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.