SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats's up guys. Me and the fiance are picking up a 12 T-6 car on monday and am happy to have a Volvo again. Past cars are in signature and still thinking about a S60R again for replacement for my S4. Miss my 04. :(

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Whats's up guys. Me and the fiance are picking up a 12 T-6 car on monday and am happy to have a Volvo again. Past cars are in signature and still thinking about a S60R again for replacement for my S4. Miss my 04. :(
Congrats and welcome to the new S60 family! What kind of options? Thinking about the Polestar tune upgrade?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and welcome to the new S60 family! What kind of options? Thinking about the Polestar tune upgrade?
Premium & Climate. Not sure $1500 is a-lot. In the Audi world $500 will get you a tune but I'm looking foward to seeing what the aftermarket is like.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Premium & Climate. Not sure $1500 is a-lot. In the Audi world $500 will get you a tune but I'm looking foward to seeing what the aftermarket is like.
Haha, but this is the Volvo world and tune's are always +$1000; I guess one way of looking at is the factory warranty is saved. Polestar tune definitely makes a difference on my R-Design trim.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Not really too much. But I think a more options are in development and are close. So I say drive it and get to know it well for a few months and maybe by then (hopefully soon) we'll hear more about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMbmwrCqNw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts