SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was at a local bar with my dad after we looked at a '97 964 for a possible replacement until she gets a new car, I saw a Volvo S60 commercial on the t.v. It was with a couple driving and the female passenger had a pizza box in her hands. Suddenly, the driver stops(at a light I assume, didn't catch it) and she opens the box and all the cheese and toppings slid to the front of the pizza in the box. The driver looks and then kinda smirks and hits the gas. The passenger then opens up the box again the cheese is spread back evenly across the pizza. All in all, I liked it. Is this the beginning of a new commercial campaign?

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: New S60 commercial (omega6_virus)

Nope its an old commercial, I first saw it probably 4-6 months ago. I was thinking at that time that it would be a new line of commercials, as it was one of the only Volvo commercials I had ever seen on TV. Alas, it was the only one I have seen to date http://********************/smile/emdgust.gif

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: New S60 commercial (Kaizai)

Yes, it is an old commercial, going back to Spring 2002.

The latest is about the S60 AWD (and a separate for the XC70).

Yannis

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: New S60 commercial (GrecianVolvo)

Yeah, that'd be a good theme. Emphasize the safety and the performance all at the same time. Interestingly, it was a non-turbo S60. http://********************/smile/emwink.gif

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: New S60 commercial (omega6_virus)

Is there any way to access any of these Volvo commercials via the Internet (sort of like the Guinness or BMW campaigns)?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: New S60 commercial (Theodore Ruxpin)

Hi TR.

I think I'll save my cash for now.
Paying for the "privlege" of watching commercials seems a bit off.

Thanks for the link, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts