SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Weird. I guess it's because of the lighting but all three of those colours seem very different.

Either way, based on the first and last pictures, it seems like an interesting colour choice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
very VOLVO

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm confused...the first pic is of a C30 and the third pic is of an S60? And the S60 color looks like the Polestar blue I've seen in other posts. Think maybe we're looking at two (at least) completely different colors?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its neat but just one new color? Anything for a non-RD?

On the S60 R-Design, its not working for me. it looks better on the V60 V70. This would be due to R-design trim, I never did like it, too plasticy and its dull in design to me. If they went full black, Id like it better. I do admit, the R-design in red really changes my opinion on the r-design appearance but then the front bumper... xP. Again just my own opinion.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Nice to see a lighter blue offered--especially as I'm a sonic blue owner. Sort of unsure of how I feel about the color on the S60. Looked great on the C30 polestar.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
They are all the same color. Actually, the C30 is more of a true representation of what the actual color will look like.

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
It's OK but PLEASE, not with light tan leather.
That combination would be.....

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
It's OK but PLEASE, not with light tan leather.
That combination would be.....

:eek:
I agree.

How about Beechwood? :p

In all seriousness, R-designs have only one interior choice and that is Black.

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
You said this is a new S60 color, not S60 R design color
Black would be the best with this color (with blue stitching or some blue or grey leather accents)!
or Beechwood

·
Registered
219 Posts
I feel that this blue fits well on the C30 only. I don't know, maybe I would change my mind in the real life.

·
Registered
459 Posts
It looks similar to the vibrant blue color Subaru has on the WRX. Personally, I don't like it at all.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
It looks similar to the vibrant blue color Subaru has on the WRX. Personally, I don't like it at all.
I think it's too bright for the S60 body size, I would rather see a more Royal Blue like "Sonic Blue"

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I think it's too bright for the S60 body size, I would rather see a more Royal Blue like "Sonic Blue"
I tend to agree with you but it is still quite a unique color and goes along with the R-design theme. Personally, I would have preferred totally blacked out wheels or the polished black MIDIRs found in the C70 Inscription models although the IXIONs look very good, as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts