SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New R Toe Links

7K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  850arrrsaylikepirate 
#1 · (Edited)
Found me some hot Toe Links for the R.

And where did I find these awesome links may you ask... You can get them from CJ at http://yother.com/ or you can call him at 510.865.2787 or you can email him at cjATyother.com

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm pretty sure the TKI's are anodized gold. These are powder-coated blue for the tubes and black for the ends.

#7 ·
Its been 1HR30MN and I dont see installed pictures, what the hell man??!! haha. Nice find!

#9 ·
Hahaha, no install till maybe this weekend. I still have those rotors to install too, damn it I need me some free time.

#10 ·
I will give him a call even though I don't need them , BUT I want them . They will match the blue SS brake lines and IPD sways

Thanks for the heads up Joe

#13 ·
Nice find but 12 responses and not one mention of a G to the Bee??? I don't want to lock your thread down, but the idea just doing it for fun is tempting... :p

#15 ·
Hahaha! That's my point. Hence the speaking in crappy code. I'm sure the mods have an alert set up when that phrase pops up.

#18 ·
CJ is doing my engine build. Looks like he may be getting a little more of my money.

#31 ·
Mmmm very nice, especially with the sways. I didn't care for the gold of the TKi's at first, but it's grown on me.

Being able to futz around back there and take out the the toe bars without having to get re-aligned ==> :thumbup:

#34 ·
You can install these on stock cars. I got them because when I was ordering new end links, the larger size of the TKi rears would reduce clearance to the stock toe bar. Getting TKi rear toe bars took care of that. They also give you the ability to adjust toe without an eccentric bolt and lock it in so that when you remove and replace the bar your toe stays where you set it.

Great to see another vendor take on the task... and a local one (for me) at that!

#35 ·
drove to CJ's yesterday to pick this up. Typical CJ. workmanship is solid.

#37 ·
I would like a set of these. But I have no idea who or where CJ's is. Link or phone#?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.