SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found me some hot Toe Links for the R.

And where did I find these awesome links may you ask... You can get them from CJ at http://yother.com/ or you can call him at 510.865.2787 or you can email him at cjATyother.com

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Nice! I was meaning to get a pair of the Tki's but forgot all about it. How much did they run you?

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I was meaning to get a pair of the Tki's but forgot all about it. How much did they run you?
I got myself a little deal being friends and all. Send him an email and he'll hook you up.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
remind me of my tki ones, are those painted or anodized?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Its been 1HR30MN and I dont see installed pictures, what the hell man??!! haha. Nice find!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
remind me of my tki ones, are those painted or anodized?
I'm pretty sure the TKI's are anodized gold. These are powder-coated blue for the tubes and black for the ends.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its been 1HR30MN and I dont see installed pictures, what the hell man??!! haha. Nice find!
Hahaha, no install till maybe this weekend. I still have those rotors to install too, damn it I need me some free time.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I will give him a call even though I don't need them , BUT I want them . They will match the blue SS brake lines and IPD sways

Thanks for the heads up Joe

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I'm pretty sure the TKI's are anodized gold. These are powder-coated blue for the tubes and black for the ends.
tki's are anodized gold, yes. I was just wondering about these.

for installation, i'm betting closer to christmas...

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
tki's are anodized gold, yes. I was just wondering about these.

for installation, i'm betting closer to christmas...
Just add it to the mantle...

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Nice find but 12 responses and not one mention of a G to the Bee??? I don't want to lock your thread down, but the idea just doing it for fun is tempting... :p

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Hahaha! That's my point. Hence the speaking in crappy code. I'm sure the mods have an alert set up when that phrase pops up.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just add it to the mantle...
Mantle is the part of the earth that's between the core and the crust. My Mantel currently has 2 piece rotors, SS brake lines, these toe links and that's it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
CJ is doing my engine build. Looks like he may be getting a little more of my money.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Mantle is the part of the earth that's between the core and the crust. My Mantel currently has 2 piece rotors, SS brake lines, these toe links and that's it.
Thats it? Wow. :D

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats it? Wow. :D
I know, it's been pretty bare lately, so I thought I'd add some to it.

Some of my mod money has gone towards my road bike, can you say Mavic Ksyrium SL :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts