SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New R Owner in Bothell

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  skibum0627 
#1 ·
Hi,

I bought my first Volvo a couple of weeks ago - a 2007 sonic blue S60R. Looking forward to meeting other Volvo and "R" enthusiasts in the area and participating in GTG's.

Regards,
'phish

#3 ·
Hey Phish,
Welcome to the Forum.
Where did you buy your "R"?
Are you going to the IPD Garage Sale this weekend?

Dadio61

#4 ·
Sorry, had forgotten about this thread.

Bought from Autoquest in South Seattle. They specialize in luxury lease returns and their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend them!

Missed the Ipd event as I was in Syracuse and Niagara Falls that weekend. Would like to get involved if there are any other local events going on this summer.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I am moving to the Bellevue or Kirkland area in August if you wanna plan a GTG. I always see spotted R's on the sightings thread up in WA. Shouldn't be too hard to get people together! I am originally from Bellevue then we moved down to San Diego. Coming back up for a few months so Excited to see this baby perform in the rain HA HA HA:eek:

#6 ·
I'm up for a gtg! But I'm over in Portland... We should set something up for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Im in Kent and would like to see a few GTG's. I was told today there is a drive to Levenworth WA on June 16th. Anyone hear of it or planning on going? Might be a thread for it already but I have not found it yet.

Anyone in Seattle area have a Vida/Dice? Just need to check and see if my DEM is throwing a code. I plan to buy on later this week but it would be nice to find out sooner so I can send off the DEM to get fixed asap.

#8 ·
I have a VIDA DICE that I could help you with.
I am in the north end though (Snohomish County)
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.