SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New pictures of my ride

3935 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  -ForceFed-

What do you guys think?
See less See more
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Re: New pictures of my ride (mJrO)

Great pics. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
See less See more
I really like the 2nd pic! All of them are nice though. Have any close ups of the Heico BBK? If you don't mind my asking how much did it end up costing?
That is so hot!

Close up of the brakes please!!!!
See less See more
pic of the BBK

See less See more
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
Have any close ups of the Heico BBK? If you don't mind my asking how much did it end up costing?
If you have to ask, its too much ha
See less See more
Re: (Modernman)

Yeah, if I recall correctly I am pretty sure it was somewhere in the ballpark for $2-4k.
I figure if I am serious about a turbo upgrade I had better make sure I have the braking power needed...
See less See more
What's your profession? A dang photographer! Those are some clean a$$ pictures man! I love the 2nd one.

The car is more fine than that so called eye candy post...HA
See less See more
Seriously, you take some really nice photos. What kinda camera and what setting is that?
^^UC Davis..... ahhhh some fun nights back in the day^^
taken with an off the shelf 10MP digital camera (nothing fancy). A bit of editing in a computer and it's done. The scenario realy helped.

Btw I'm an IT systems auditor. Photography is just a hobby
Keep up the hobby! Do you have a website/blog with your pictures posted that you've taken.
No, not realy. thought about doing that a few times...
awesome pictures... Maybe doing tint would be your next mod? Otherwise everything else looks really good.
Looks great!
Re: (USAF 2010 T5)

Quote, originally posted by USAF 2010 T5 »
What's your profession? A dang photographer! Those are some clean a$$ pictures man! I love the 2nd one.

The car is more fine than that so called eye candy post...HA

agreed and agreed. beautiful car, TASTEFULLY done and great photography!
See less See more
Really nice photos !!!

The way u take ur photos always compliments ur car... love the bbk
Great looking ride, the wheels are a perfect fit.
Re: (mJrO)

BBK is gorgeous... nice pics.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.