SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ne one see the new IPD mailer in which they have the new HEICO "race" inspired aluminum foot pedals???? Has ne one installed them on their car, and are there ne negatives to getting them besides the price?
THANKS
-~Spencer~-

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: New Pedals (Gotballs)

Spencer, I've been looking for some of these...do you know if they had them for the 850. What's the price on them?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Re: New Pedals (854R)

If you guys don't need the Heico ones in particular, you can always get Momo ones or other brand ones.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: New Pedals (mike_c70)

Give ipd a call at 1800 4446473. I didn't see them in the mailer, but they might not of had room to advertise them for the 850...

~SPENCER~

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: New Pedals (Gotballs)

I bought the sparco "stripes" pedal set and I haven't installed them yet because I dont want to mess the car up, problem is that the pedal rubber covers come off on the clutch and brake but the accelerator pedal is one piece of moulded plastic so the supplied screws are not long enough and as my car is a lease I am being careful. Other issue is that the pedal is flat on the accelerator but the sparco cover is curved, they make a flat accelerator cover but it is the long type probably for bimmers and other cars where it is hinged from the floor. Hopefully I will be able to get some longer screws and get the job done as the covers look sweet they are brushed aluminum with horizontal black rubber grips so I think they will look good in the T5 and not look too aftermarket if you know what I mean. I will probably go ask the local race shop if sparco has an alternative throttle pedal for the set that is more suited to the car, hopefully the other pedal kits don't have these issues as they are not generic like the set I bought. Good luck with the mods....

[Modified by volvowna, 8:54 AM 11-16-2002]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts