·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teenage women drivers.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
One of the reasons I took up automotive painting as a hobby 11 years ago. Sorry to see though :(

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
One of the main reasons why I choose to park far far away from the soccer moms, the gramps, the runaway shopping carts and of course teenage drivers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Teenage women drivers.
HA! My TWIN... Walked out to feed the meter last Friday to find this...

Need to repaint the rear bumper any how!

·
Registered
796 Posts
One of the main reasons why I choose to park far far away from the soccer moms, the gramps, the runaway shopping carts and of course teenage drivers.
Same here. Worth the slight extra walk to park far and away from other stupid drivers.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sorry to hear man :( I know exactly what kind of person would do this. I'm around them everyday. Lol.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got bumped into backing into said far away spot. If I would have taken the first spot I saw it would have been avoided. If I am forced to park tight I take pics of people's license plates. This happened at the local college. Funny, she was driving a 740.

Maybe you should stop letting your teenage girlfriends drive your car. Try a cougar for a change.
Funny you say that, nobody but me or other R owners/car enthusiast drives my car. I also don't date teenagers.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the reasons I took up automotive painting as a hobby 11 years ago. Sorry to see though :(
I just got an air compressor! I sorta did some minor body work..

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I park at the end of the lot and this still happens, I don't know how they even hit that part. Ugg. At least mines just rattle can so it's easy to repair!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts

kinda felt like an a-hole getting a police report for it... but her insurance is probably ****ting bricks over the $860 quote i got on it... basically damage from her font license plate smacking into me when i was stopped at a redlight.

·
Registered
491 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts