SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New oem Volvo p80 strut brace for sale. Imported from Europe because they're NLA in the states. New in bag. If there's serious interest I may be able to get more. This is the only strut brace that clears both the brake fluid reservoir cap and the 99+ coolant reservoir bracket. Plus, oem accessory cool factor and it weights maybe 2 pounds max.

$150 plus shipping. Price is firm that's what it costs to get it here before shipping.

On a V70:

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold

·
Registered
14,185 Posts
Wow, that didn't take long to sell. I would be interested in one if you ever get enough interest to put together an order from Skandix or wherever you get them from.

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that didn't take long to sell. I would be interested in one if you ever get enough interest to put together an order from Skandix or wherever you get them from.
Happening very soon. If you want one you're in on the order

·
Registered
700 Posts
Happening very soon. If you want one you're in on the order
Would a group order bring down the price on a OEM strut bar? Can you PM me with details?

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would a group order bring down the price on a OEM strut bar? Can you PM me with details?
It would help me not eat shipping on them. Usual deal is buy a giant pallet of stuff and it's cheaper that way. Heavy stuff ie exhausts braces lights ect

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I might be interested in one too

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two more just arrived!

Price is $150 plus shipping (very light so unless you're on the west coast it's in the low $20 range via usps).

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One left

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Improve your handling, reduce torque steer and snazz up your engine bay with this oem Volvo road holding component!

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And sold

There may be one more chance to get some as we need another exhaust system and stock level remaining is 3. If interested PM me

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Buyer backed out due to other Volvo financial commitments. It’s boxed and ready to go. I’ve tried to get more but they’re backordered at the moment/maybe indefinitely.

·
Registered
14,185 Posts
Buyer backed out due to other Volvo financial commitments. It's boxed and ready to go. I've tried to get more but they're backordered at the moment/maybe indefinitely.
I love mine - installed in 15 minutes.

Folks, this is a really good deal and is the best one available for our cars.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll take it ScottishBrick.

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold.

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I have 3 more braces for sale.

This is the last batch I will be getting.

Too many people asking me to buy them and then backing out after I front the cash and import them 2 weeks later. Folks I make a whopping $5 on each of these and that just counts against the batch shipping to bring euro market parts and toys in to support my families fleet.

Same as always $150 plus shipping. They will be shipped USPS there’s a clever packaging method to send these inexpensively anywhere in the US.

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One left

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All gone. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Whats the part # on these?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.